Winter – 5v5 League
Launch your young players on the surest route to superior skill development.
Every year, teams from throughout the tri-state area come here for weekly games that provide a sure-fire route to superior skill development.
We’ve custom designed our turf fields, our rules and entire program to deliver the best developmental and most exciting soccer experience.
We have certified referees, professional organization and our spectacular turf fields make Soccer Coliseum indoor soccer leagues the best way to give your team top caliber play.
- The best of futsal and Dutch 4v4 skill-building
- Format that promotes proper technique – that’s immediately transferable to the outdoor pitch.
- Now the format of choice for top teams.
- Spring, Fall and Winter at the Teaneck Armory!
Click here for: New Age Groupings by Calendar Year
(Go to the bottom of the page for online registration)
- Accepted worldwide as the most effective game for developing youth players.
- The national youth game of Brazil, credited with creating the highest number of international superstars from one country.
- Fast becoming the format of choice in many US states, now mandated into the national academy program by Jurgen Klinnsman and the US Soccer Federation.
- Provides over 300% more touches, shots, passing combinations, and one on one confrontations compared to 8V8 format.
- Allows for better tactical development. Fewer players on the field allows players to track teammates and opponents, allowing for better awareness of time and space.
5V5 develops the brain, accelerates technical and tactical development, allows coaches to actually mentor their young players, and it’s just more fun. Why would you play anything else?
Winter 2016-2017 – 5v5 League (Split Into Two Sessions)
Boys & Girls U7 – High School
The ultimate development league for young players!
Sign up as a team.
- $695 per team
- 7 games – 40 minutes each
- Play 5v5 (4 + goalie) – all ages
- Weeknight games (6:00-9:00pm)
- First Place Awards
- $10 referee fee due each week
- Discounts for 4 or more teams from same club
Winter 5v5 League Session I- (12/5-1/27) Starts Week of December 5th Registration Deadline: November 28th Boys and Girls- U7 to High School 7 Games – 40 minutes each $695 per team
* Winter League Session 1 is SOLD OUT. Please see Winter League Session 2
Click Here For: More Information about Winter League Session I
Click Here For: Online Registration for Session I Sold Out
- Enter multiple teams in our Winter league and save.
- Enter 4 or more teams: Save $25 per team
- Enter 8 or more teams: Save $50 per team
- Teams must be from same club/organization entering Winter 5v5 League