The answer this Summer is the 5v5 format.
Don’t let depleted rosters due to Summer vacationing stop your team from playing this Summer!
- Spectacular grass-like surface
- Super-high ceiling to keep ball in play
- Large plasma screen displays
- Over 1,500 arena-style seats for superior spectator viewing and comfort
- Food court, video games, team indroductions – a complete sight and sound experience
- Wifi access on site
Summer 2017 Tournaments
- Run on time, as scheduled – respecting your time
- Highest caliber referees – USSF certified – and professional administration
- Top competition for all levels of play – attracting leading programs throughout NY, NJ, CT, PA and beyond
- Boys and Girls, Ages U7 – U12
- Minimum for four games (18 minutes in length)
- Awards for first and second place
- $175 per team ($160 multi-team discount)
Benefits of 5v5 Summer Tournaments
One of our primary goals at the Soccer Coliseum is to make a sizable contribution to youth soccer development through enabling teams to play more competitive 5v5 matches year-round, and our Spring Festivals provide an opportunity for just that. Take advantage of our 5v5 Summer Tournaments to experience excitement and development that you can’t find anywhere else.
Proven Advantages of the 5v5 format:Benefits of Summer Tournaments
- -Provides over 300% more touches, shots, passing combinations, and one-on-one confrontations compared to the 8v8 format.
- -Allows for better tactical development. Fewer numbers on the field allows players to track teammates and opponents, allowing for better awareness and manipulation of time and space.
- -Players are thrown into a dynamic where positions are less relevant, and understanding how space is created and filled with timed runs becomes clearer with constant repetition.
- -Provides the height, width, and depth that enable players to experience almost every possible triangle and passing combination found in the larger 11v11 format, but in a consistent and easy to comprehend manner.
Early sell out expected